The Azimuth Project
Until 2001 I was a systems consultant and software applications programmer in C, C++ and Java with an interest in formal methods. I now program in Haskell.
Azimuth stuff I’m working on at the moment is on my website.
- drawing graphs and implementing html5 sliders
- typing up a simple slab ocean model from Ch. 3 of Gerald North’s A Simple Climate Model? in Haskell
- joining the front and back ends of Glyn Adgie’s Haskell code for the bistability demos.
So far I have:
- implemented an incorrect version of Tim van Beek’s Stochastic Resonance? java code
- implemented a prototype Snap webserver for running azimuth server applications written in different languages.
- scraped Brian Hayes’s Limits to Growth model and installed it on my website.
As always, corrections, suggestions or criticisms welcome.
Contact: +Jim Stuttard on Google+.